Sunday, June 27, 2010

Are you serious?

Today was a normal day at Denny's. I was short staffed with servers. I got to deal with the late night cooks bitching about how hot the line is because our air conditioning needs to be fixed for the back of house. I swear one cook had a melt down. I reassured her Monday I would follow up with the company that is supposed to fix it. Then at 1:30 am I get a call from an old friend and some personal problems arise which I wont blog about yet. Drama. I hate the gay life, I am so tired of bullshit. Why can't things go well when they seem well? I know life isn't perfect, nothing is. However, why can't trust always be a big factor. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Well, shame shame shame on me I guess. Montana in 2 months, Miami in 3. Can't wait to let loose on south beach! Hot sand, gorgeous water, now come on, what a nice vacation. Get the fuck outta Syracuse and forget the shit here. Well, until tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. i wish i wasss going southhhh!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you deep within his chest?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, please and protect you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than ever before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

    Matter of fact, triggering this mighty instinct is so important to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him expose his soul and heart for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will see you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly interested him.

    ReplyDelete