Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Great Day

Today was a good day. Good in the fact I feel like I accomplished what I wanted to do. I did laundry, housework, went shopping. I like my days off from work. I wish I didn't have to work. But, Alas...I do. I like being able to have the things I want in life. Although half the time I don't really know what I want. My career is something I pretty much have just stayed with because Its what I'm used to. Restaurant Management. I have literally worked in restaurants since I was 16. It comes easy to me, but, I don't necessarily like it. I hate dealing with rude customers, scam artists and needy employees. But, I do. Plain and Simple. I don't know what I really want to do with my life. I have tried other things, but, don't like them and I job flip. On a positive note, I bought a new comforter set today. It was regularly priced at $250.00 and I paid $75.00. Woo hoo! It came with the comforter, 2 shams, a bed skirt and 3 decorative pillows. I love shopping, especially for my apartment. I like things to look nice and classy. We just moved into a new apartment and I have been going crazy spending money on decorating. Maybe I should be a Decorator? Hmmm.

1 comment: